Monday, February 22, 2010

SMILE

today's happy face today's sad face;
yesterdays weak self tomorrows strong self;
if it's you, who are you showing it to?
if it's me,who should i show it to;
time is sometimes a cruel thing;
but the present is made by that cruelty;
unceasingly searching for someone;
an instant of release soon triumphs over the visiting fear;
as i don't even notice the flowers shaking before my feet;
i can't even look at myself in the mirror;
the sanity and insanity that i was given and are mine only;
both exist together without negating the other;
futile things, spilled things, and useless things,
i'll choose with confidence, so i am of myself;
because i have always defined happiness with my own standards



No comments:

Post a Comment

komen mengomen dibenarkan disini

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...